Please use Adobe Reader to open and complete the form, using any other PDF viewer program (Google Chrome PDF plugin) may cause issue when submitting the form.
If you do not have Adobe reader installed on your machine, please download and install via this link:
1. Download Application Form
2. Open form in Adobe Reader program
– Google Chrome Users – After downloading form, open drop-down for file and click Open with system viewer.
3. Complete Form
– All required fields (highlighted in Red) must be entered before you can submit the form.
– If you need to save the form as a draft prior to submitting, click the Save icon in the top toolbar or use File – Save As:
4. Once you are ready to submit the form, click the Submit button at the end of the form
– Please only click the SUBMIT button once and wait for the confirmation. Submitting multiple times will create duplicate applications.
– If you receive the following window, click Allow
– After clicking Submit, you will receive a Confirmation Page with the following message:
Please use this alternate method to upload your application. Save the completed pdf to your local computer, then go to the following site to upload your application. It is a secure method to send us the file instead of email.